Unable to send 0x08 in mDot/xDot

Home Forums mDot/xDot Unable to send 0x08 in mDot/xDot

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Narendra Singh
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using AT Commands of mDot and xDot in my application. I am getting problem in sending bytes like 0x08,0x0D etc which are taken as special character. When my lora packet contains 0x08 then i receive two less numbers of bytes at my MultiConnect Conduit Gateway. It seems that 0x08 is considered as BackSpace due to which the previous byte as well as 0x08 is not received.
    My data packets may contain any byte and which can’t be pre-assumed. Can anyone please give me suggestion regarding this?
    Regards
    Narendra

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

What command do you use for sending? AT+SEND, AT+SENDB or serial data mode (AT+SD).
    AT+SEND is a send string function and may be parse the backspace when converting to string.

To send raw bytes use AT+SENDB=080D to see if it is the AT parser or at the receiving end.

Narendra Singh
    Participant

Hi Jason Reiss,
    Earlier i was using AT+SEND command for which i was having problem in receiving 0x08. Now I am able to send 0x080d as data using AT+SENDB command. I understood difference in between AT+SEND and AT+SENDB commands. Thanks for your suggestion.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.