Running a Script from Minicom

Home Forums MultiConnect OCG Running a Script from Minicom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JM K
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to follow the instructions for the NAND Flash Programming (Flashing From Uboot) from the link:

http://www.multitech.net/developer/products/cellular-development-platform/development/nand-flash-programming/

At the Minicom when I type CTRL-A G and enter ${HOME}/uboot-setenv as the name of the script to run I get an error message saying. “runscript: couldn’t open “${HOME}/uboot-setenv”. I have tried changing the path by expanding {HOME} to the path shown when the pwd command was issued at the terminal window of the home directory and yet I got the same error. I would very much appreciate it if someone could kindly let me know the reason for this error and means to correct it. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

JM

Jesse Gilles
    Blocked

Yeah, using shell variables inside minicom won’t work, so you do have to give the full path to the file you want to run. I would make sure you use the full path and try again. Also, if the path is too long, run minicom from the same directory as where the script is and then just give the filename with no path.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.