no espace on mDoT ?

Home Forums mDot/xDot no espace on mDoT ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    simeoni lorenzo
    Participant

Hello, I just had my mDOT and the small dev kit with, but when I try to download a program, I have no space left, (0 ko) but there are nothing on my mDOT.. So i don’t understand why, do I have to buy another card with more memory to linkwith my mDOT?

Peter Ferland
    Blocked

When an mbed USB drive such as the mDot’s shows 0KB available that usually means that the mbed programmer chip could not communicate with the target. There should be a text file labeled “FAIL” in the root of the drive.

Are you using the MTUDK2-ST development board? If so you will need to connect the external power adapter before plugging in the USB cable.

simeoni lorenzo
    Participant

Hello! I’m using MTMDK-ST-MDOT! And there was no external power adapter with this one!:/

simeoni lorenzo
    Participant

I think my mDOT has no programming header, but i’m not sure, and I don’t really understand what is this programming header.

Peter Ferland
    Blocked

Correct, the MTMDK-ST-MDOT does not require a power adapter. Does your mDot have the programming header installed? mDots with this header installed have a part number of the form “MTDOT-xx-X1P-SMA”. The header that should be populated is the one opposite the antenna connector.

If this header is installed, do the PWR and D2 leds come on when you plug in the USB connector?

simeoni lorenzo
    Participant

Ok, I don’t have the programming header, I notice that the eight pins of the dev kit don’t touch the mDOT, it’s is easy to install manually?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.