I want to know the difference of mDot-915 Series.

Home Forums mDot/xDot I want to know the difference of mDot-915 Series.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TaeYang
    Participant

I do not see much difference in performance, so I wonder what the difference is.

For example, after the product name, it says single pack or 50 pack, 100 pack. What is the difference?

Is it OK to use any of the mDot-915 Series products when performing multi-channel communication?

Peter Ferland
    Blocked

Those are just different skus for ordering, its all the same device just options to purchase a box containing 50 or 100. Contact sales@multitech.com or your distributor if you’re interested on the pricing differences.

TaeYang
    Participant

Thank you.
    One more question.
    Now I am using MultiConnect® Conduit ™ gateways. I would like to purchase one more module for multi-communication, but let me know which product is good for multi-communication.
    The modules I think are MTDOT-915-X1P-SMA-1, MTDOT-915-X1-SMA-1, MTDOT-915-X1-UFL-1, MTDOT-M1-TRC-1

Peter Ferland
    Blocked

-X1P- models have the programming header populated, models without the P do not. SMA, UFL, TRC refer to the antenna connector. TRC has no connector populated, UFL contains a u.fl connector and SMA is a subminiature type A connector (SMA). For use on the development boards we recommend the MTDOT-915-X1P-SMA-1.

TaeYang
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your inputs.
    So, this time we want to buy MTMDK-ST-MDOT, MTDOT-915-X1P-SMA-1 and MTDOT-EVB-915.
    Do you have a thesis related to the product I want to buy?

Peter Ferland
    Blocked

Please contact sales@multitech.com for pricing and ordering details.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.