Conduit send data to the mdots?

Home Forums Conduit: AEP Model Conduit send data to the mdots?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Xiong Liping
    Participant

Use example code(API model) in the web, I can send data from mdot to conduit,and I see the receive data in Node-RED(Click on Node-RED under Apps on the left sidebar).Now I want to send data from conduit to mdots,how should I do it??

Mike Fiore
    Blocked

Hi Xiong,

Please take a look at our documentation here:

Conduit mPower: LoRa Communication and Node-RED

It demonstrates how to send data from the Conduit to the mDot.

Cheers,

Mike

Xiong Liping
    Participant

I know that(http://www.multitech.net/developer/software/lora/conduit-aep-lora-communication/).I means that can I program the conduit? You know I have done the mdot in API model,so now I want to operate conduit in API model with code,not config or set in Node-RED web,can I do that?How to do that?

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

The LoRa Network Server provides and interface through MQTT or UDP.

Details and a sample app written in nodejs can be found here:

Conduit mLinux: LoRa Communication

Xiong Liping
    Participant

Now I use the Conduit: AEP Model.Your answer is base on mLinux Model(http://www.multitech.net/developer/software/lora/conduit-mlinux-lora-communication/).For AEP Model,How should I send data to mdot??

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

Xiong,

I am not sure what info you are looking for. Can you clarify?

The mLinux instructions will also work with AEP. The LoRa network server is listening for MQTT or UDP messages for packets to forward to the mdot.

The lora-communication links for aep and mlinux in the previous posts are the proper methods.

Do you have a specific question about sending data that is not already covered by referenced documentation?

Thanks,

Jason

mdot_dev aa
    Participant

If you are using node-red in AEP conduit, you can add an “inject” module with a payload in string mode and some kind of text. then connect it to an output “lora” module.

Each time you execute “at-send” from your mdot, if there is any packet waiting to be read, you will receive before the OK in the response.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.