Can i able to send message to mobile in India

Home Forums iSMS Can i able to send message to mobile in India

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Suresh babu
    Participant

HI

we are using MultimodemISms at our Remote Server in US. by using u r Http Api I am sending the mobile number which is an Indian subscriber. But i didnt get a message to my number

Regards

Suresh

There is an “International Number” setup menu under “SMS Services” that allows you to set the maximum number of digits for a phone number (see page 39 of the SMSFinder User Guide).

Dale

Suresh babu
    Participant

Hi

I am sending as SMS through ur Http Api Where I am getting ID like This ID=64 and Id =65 Like that. and I didnot receive any Error Code

Is it mean Message Send Successfully .All the messages in the OutBox will Be send successfully to That Mobile NUmbers Or Not?

Please clarify my doubts REgarding That

REgards

Suresh

The returned ID without error means the server successfully sent the message to the service provider. However, it doesn’t mean that it is delivered successfully. Lots of times, it depends on the carriers and the plans. You may want to first verify manually sending one using a cell phone to verify there are no service provider or other issues and then try with the unit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.