Support for managing FOTA operations via Conduit mPower API?

Home Forums Conduit: AEP Model Support for managing FOTA operations via Conduit mPower API?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ajay K
    Participant

Is there any plans on supporting managing FOTA operations, FOTA progress status and creation of Device groups via the Conduit mPower API? I think this could be a useful feature for automating the firmware OTA transfers instead of logging into the Conduit Admin site to initiate the FOTA operations.

Thanks,
    Ajay

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

Everything that can be done it in UI is using the API. The best source for example API calls is the debug window of a browser. All API calls and JSON payloads are shown.

LoRaWAN > Device Groups can be used to create groups
    LoRaWAN > Operations can schedule a FOTA for a device group

Ajay K
    Participant

Hi Jason,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I was looking at the API list, based on the link below and couldn’t find any of the API’s that were related to the FOTA operations, unless I am looking at the wrong API list.

http://www.multitech.net/developer/software/mtr-software/mtr-api-reference/

I am sure I can look at the debug window in the browser and try figuring out, but I was hoping I can refer to something that is clearly documented?

Thanks,
    Ajay

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

I would look for these paths in the debug window. It will take some time to look into this and create documentation for each call.

/api/lora/groups/
    /api/lora/fotafirmware/
    /api/lora/fotaschedule/
    /api/lora/fotaresults/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.