Reset button dosn´t work

Home Forums General Reset button dosn´t work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Aitor Gartziandia
    Participant

Hello,

I changed some configuration on the conduit and after saving and restart the device I lost conectivity with it. It is not posible to access by the AEP model and neither from the mLinux model (I think the problem could be a wrong firewall configuraion).

I tried to reset the conduit to factory default settings but the reset it´s not working. After pressing the RESET button for more then 5 seconds the STATUS led keeps blinking and the reboot is not performed (The reboot worked in previous attempts). Any idea why the rebooting is not being performed?

Thank you

Bryan Tran

Hi Aitor Gartziandia,

You need to wait at least a min to see it resets. You can also connect USB debug cable into the USB debug connector and type linux commands/monitor it.

http://www.multitech.net/developer/products/conduit/connecting-to-the-debug-interface/

Thanks,

BT

Aitor Gartziandia
    Participant

I wait a long time after pushing the RESET button and nothing happens, the device is definitely not rebooting.

I have accessed the conduit from the debug port but it doesn´t respond to any command. It periodically sends a message with this text: “No internet connection, waiting…”.

Any suggestion?

Thanks so much.

Steve Kovarik

Hello Aitor

You would need to use a paperclip or something similar to depress and hold the reset button (micro switch) for 30+ seconds, until you see a change in LED status. When using a paperclip, you should be able feel the reset micro switch slightly depress, do you feel the micro switch slightly depress?
    If monitoring debug, you would see the Operating System begin to reboot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.