H5 Modem Dropping TCP Connection

Home Forums General H5 Modem Dropping TCP Connection

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arjun Sankaran
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to connect to remote device which has an MTSMC-H5-IP modem installed. I have experiencing an hard time to maintain an solid connectivity. The connections are just being dropping out consistently and its not able to connect to device. I am trying to switch the connection from FTP to TCP simultaneously every 10minutes. Its seems that the FTP protocol works fine, but i cannot connect to my remote device using TCP.Below is my script through which i am trying to establish an TCP Connection to the remote device.

AT#PERSISTENTSOCKET=0,1
    AT#TCPSERV=1,”255.255.255.255″
    AT#TCPPORT=1,20000
    AT#DLEMODE=1,1
    AT#TCPINACTIVITYTIMER=1,300
    AT#PERSISTENTSOCKET=2,1
    AT#FRWL=2
    AT#LTCPSTART=1

Kindly provide some advice regarding the issue.

Lonny Knudson
    Blocked

Hi Arjun,
    If you are using more than 1 application (TCP Socket and FTP Client), I recommend disabling the persistent socket feature and managing the applications with your host system. You will need to stop the TCP listener (AT#LTCPSTOP=1) before starting a FTP session. If this dosen’t help you resolve the issue, please open a support ticket ( http://support.multitech.com ), in the support ticket it would be helpful to include a log showing the command sequence and modem responses when the problem occurs.

Arjun Sankaran
    Participant

Hi Lonny,

Thank you for your reply. It was very helpful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.