faxing from Internet Explorer

Home Forums FaxFinder faxing from Internet Explorer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ngan adams
    Participant

I added a new person. They have no problem sending files from Word, Excel, etc to fax finder. However, when they want to send a webpage from Internet Explorer 10, it does not show up on the print capture tab. the status stays saying “Preparing to capture”. If I add in other non-web faxes, they show up, but the web fax still doesn’t. The status would then say “Idle”.

Other users who have been created after her does not have this issue.

Here is the catch. If i close out of fax finder and then re-open it, the webpage is now in the print capture tab, along with the other faxes. Has anyone encounter this and if so, how do I fix it?

The workaround is to have the user close and re-open faxfinder to see the webpage fax to send, but that is not very efficient.

Darrik Spaude
    Keymaster

If an update to IE 10 doesn’t resolve the problem, then another possible solution to this problem may be to try using the new FaxFinder client. At this time the client is in beta testing, so if you would like to try the beta, then create a new case at Multi-Tech’s Product Support Portal and request the new FaxFinder Client software.

https://support.multitech.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘FaxFinder’ is closed to new topics and replies.