FaxFinder FF230 Stuck PreProcessing

Home Forums FaxFinder FaxFinder FF230 Stuck PreProcessing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jason Stout
    Participant

Our FaxFinder FF230 device (2.2.9.2, 1.32r) has not sent faxes for two days. Inbound faxes still work fine. In the Outbound Fax Status, all outbound jobs are stuck in the “preprocessing” state. Trying to abort the faxes from here does nothing, it just fails and says “fax was not aborted”. The only way I’ve found to abort the faxes so far is to export the config and users, restore the FF230 to factory defaults, then import the config and users again. The queue is clear after this. But, the first outbound fax from a user locks it up in “preprocessing” again.

Anyone have any thoughts? I’m going to try reloading the 2.2.9.2 firmware again as well. Thanks for the help.

Jason Stout
    Participant

I’m also testing it with the latest version of the FaxFinder Client.

Mike Gadda
    Blocked

Are you always using a specific cover page for sending out? The FF230 may be having an issue with that…if it is corrupted in example. There is a resolution on clearing the outbound fax queue here:

http://www.multitech.com/support/resolutionid/5023104#gsc.tab=0

There have been firmware updates also that may help. The current version for the FF230 is 2.3.1 and can be downloaded here:

https://webfiles.multitech.com/engineering/unofficial-releases/FaxFinder/FFX30/Firmware/FFx30_2.3.1/

Jason Stout
    Participant

Thanks! Any bugs with the unofficial firmware release?

I’ve reloaded the 2.2.9.2 firmware, and updated the remaining older clients to the latest version. All’s been good since then. I’ll keep an eye out on the templates too.

Thanks for the link to the queue reset instructions. That’s a lot easier than resetting to factory defaults.

Mike Gadda
    Blocked

My experience with 2.3.1 has been stable so far.. I’m not aware of issues with it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘FaxFinder’ is closed to new topics and replies.