fax a Word and Jpg

Home Forums FaxFinder fax a Word and Jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Smith
    Participant

Hi

is there any way to fax Word and jpg format. We are only dealing with these format in our application.
    waiting for you prompt response.

Daniel Smith

Darrik Spaude
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

I have added your request to the existing feature request. At this time we don’t support file formats other than PDF and TIFF. You would have to convert those file formats before sending it to the FaxFinder.

Daniel Smith
    Participant

Hi Darrik Spaude,

any good news about word and jpg format.

Daniel Smith

Darrik Spaude
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

The FaxFinder server feature for this is still on the list of feature requests. However, if you use the new FaxFinder client 3.x (for Windows) there is the ability to fax Word documents. If MS Word is installed on the system, then the FFClient will automatically use Word to convert the document to the format needed by the FaxFinder (TIFF in this case). No need in that case for you to convert the document before using the FFClient.

http://www.multitech.com/en_US/SUPPORT/Families/FaxFinder/software.aspx

Daniel Smith
    Participant

Hi Darrik Spaude,

That’s nice its work from client.
    But still i am unable to send MS word document from web services, can you please guide me how can i send Ms word document from Web services.

Daniel Smith

Darrik Spaude
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

When you say “web services” do you mean the FaxFinder API or the FaxFinder web GUI or something else? At the moment, the FaxFinder does NOT support MS Word documents via API or web GUI or T.37 (e-mail).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘FaxFinder’ is closed to new topics and replies.