Conduit (Node-red) model not responding

Home Forums Conduit: AEP Model Conduit (Node-red) model not responding

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adhavan Manickam
    Participant

We bought the Conduit Node-red model (I suppose same as AEP?). We also bought the LoRa mCard and installed it. I logged in for the first time and was able to get access to the dashboard and changed the password as suggested. When I submitted the information I got a message saying that the system would reboot. After that – I’m not sure if it even re-booted – the conduit is unresponsive. When I power it up the ‘pwr’ & ‘LS’ LEDs light on, but I can’t get access to the server from the browser (http://192.168.2.1). I tried a factory reset by holding down the reset button for >5 secs, but nothing happens. Also, the ethernet connection – send/recv LEDs – do not light up when cable is plugged in.

Please advice how to proceed.

Brandon Bayer
    Blocked

Adhavan,

Yes, the AEP model of Conduit is the one with Node-RED. The Ethernet lights being unlit is definitely suspicious. Just changing the password shouldn’t affect the Ethernet interface. Did you change any network settings also? Can you try that ethernet cable with any other device to confirm your network connection is working?

To help debug, you can access the Linux console using the serial debug port behind the front panel (access instructions). From there, you can issue the ifconfig command to see your network interface details.

-Brandon

Adhavan Manickam
    Participant

Brandon,
    Thanks for responding. I tried with another cable known to work, but not able to connect. I still do not see the ethernet port active (no LEDs on). So, cable is not the issue. Also I tried connecting to the debug interface but am not getting anywhere, not able to log in using ssh from default terminal or any other terminal applications (coolterm). I suspect this could be a hardware issue. Please contact me at adhavan.manickam@fluidvision.co to discuss this issue further. Thanks.

Brandon Bayer
    Blocked

Adhavan,

Ok, please go ahead and open a case in our support portal for this.

-Brandon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.