Cannot Compile mDot Code

Home Forums mDot/xDot Cannot Compile mDot Code

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike OMara
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to use the following video you have posted to YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ixiSduqxo , and it is not working when I try to compile the program. I have put together the following album with screenshots to show what I am looking at and the errors I am receiving here: imgur.com/a/Dj0evĀ . The first screenshot shows where I have found the version of the mDot folder, 5.4.2. The second screenshot shows where I have selected and switched that matching version on the mbed os folder. Then after saving an compiling, I get an error and the Fix it! directs me to download a library for the xDot, and after doing that I get what you see in the final screenshot which is a load of errors.

I would appreciate any help you can give me, I would really like to get started working with this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

mbed mDot and xDot libraries have been updated just now.
    Update to latest and use mbed-os 5.4.7.

Mike OMara
    Participant

Ok, I am trying this. It says the build system is under heavy load and is timing out right now, so I think I will have to wait a bit to make sure it works but I will let you know!

Mike OMara
    Participant

Hey Jason,

I tried again now and it is now compiling, but giving me the following errors:
    imgur.com/a/OzsP8
    When I put the program onto the mDot, it shows up but does not change the EUI and Key (which I am assuming is caused by the declared but not referenced errors). What do I need to do? Thanks!

Mike OMara
    Participant

Nevermind, I figured it out. I needed to comment out the name and passphrase lines and uncomment the id and key lines. Thanks for your help Jason!

MARK Estelle
    Participant

This nice and useful info for me. Thanks guys

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.