Access denied

Home Forums iSMS Access denied

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Timo Rinne
    Participant

I try to poll the received messages both in browser and PHP-script but get access denied. The port is open (I can telnet it) and the services is on (at least I think they are). I can also send SMS with the examples.

GET /recvmsg?user=admin&passwd=admin HTTP/1.1rn

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:81/recvmsg?user=admin&pass=admin

Response:

HTTP/1.0 427 Unauthorized Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 06:45:29 GMT Server: Boa/0.93.15 Cache-Control: no-cache Pragma: no-cache Expires: -1 URI: home.html?2985 Location: home.html?2985 Connection: close ” Content-Type: text/html

Access Denied

Your client does not have permission to get URL /recvmsg from this server.

Scott Sharp
    Participant

We ran into this issue as well, even after placing the IP originating the request into the allowed hosts list. It was not until we came accross the following that we changed our settings:

Administration > Admin Access > Allowed Networks
    Use this window to set the networks that can access the MultiModem iSMS. The administrator can then add, edit and delete any network. By default, the LAN network is always allowed access to the MultiModem iSMS. In addition, the administrator can configure the IP Address and Subnet Mask as 0.0.0.0 to allow access to any network.

We subsequently configured the IP Address and Subnet Mask as 0.0.0.0 to allow access to any network and requests started to succeed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.