xDot serial uart problems

Home Forums mDot/xDot xDot serial uart problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tyler Sisk
    Participant

Hi,

I have an xDot that is integrated into a custom pcb. We have a sensor device attached to the serial port of the xDot on PA_9 and PA_10. I have flashed a modified version of the blink code which sends commands to the sensor, and it works. Then I flash the ota_example code to the xDot along with the same uart serial commands to the sensor, and the sensor no longer works. Also after the modified ota_example code was tried, I re-flashed the modified blink code which was working originally, however it no longer works (sensor doesn’t turn on).

I suspect that this is most likely some sort of flag in eeprom memory on the xDot that is getting changed by the ota_example, but is not set back when the modified blink code is re-flashed, and it causes the uart communication to no longer work. There is also the possibility that there is some hardware fault after the ota_example code is flashed and the sensor is broken.

I was wondering if there is any deep documentation on the stack code? Most of the code seems hidden behind the .ar and .a files, so I am not even entirely sure what is going on or how to reset the eeprom.

Any help with this issue would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tyler

chong.cl@conny.one
    Participant

Hi Tyler,

I recently also faced this problem. Have you found out any solution to fix that?

Appreciate your reply!

Regards,
    Chong

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.