Using mbed OS with Dragonfly

Home Forums Dragonfly Using mbed OS with Dragonfly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Greg Ludewig
    Participant

Are there any limitations to using the mbed OS with the Dragonfly module? Is there any example software showing the use of the mbed OS on the Dragonfly?

Mike Fiore
    Blocked

Greg,

The Dragonfly module should work with mbed-os just fine. I think there are some issues compiling the MTSAS library with mbed-os at the moment. We’re hoping to get them resolved soon.

Cheers,

Mike

Greg Ludewig
    Participant

OK, so I’m trying to download the mbed_blinky example onto my MTUDK-ST-Cell dev board with an MTQ-H5-B01 attached. When I try to copy the .bin file to the Dragonfly, I get the message ‘There is not enough space on MULTITECH. You need an additional 92.0 KB to copy these files.’

I have tried disconnecting the USB cable and reconnecting, and have also tried disconnecting the power and reconnecting. I get the same message every time.

Mike Fiore
    Blocked

Greg,

Are you using the latest interface firmware on your DK board?

https://developer.mbed.org/teams/ST/wiki/Nucleo-Firmware

What OS (type and version) are you using?

Cheers,

Mike

Greg Ludewig
    Participant

Mike,

Yes, I think I have the latest firmware. I did the upgrade, and this is the firmware it says I currently have:

Firmware Version: V2.J28.M16 STM32 Debug+Mass storage

I’m running Windows 7 with Servive Pack 1.

Greg

Mike Fiore
    Blocked

Greg,

One thing you could try is uninstalling and reinstalling the ST-Link drivers.

Do you have another PC you could test against? Or another UDK and/or Dragonfly to try?

Cheers,

Mike

Greg Ludewig
    Participant

Mike,

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the ST-Link drivers several times. It doesn’t seem to do any good. I always get the ‘not enough space’ error message when I try to copy the bin file to the Dragonfly.

When I double-clink the MBED.HTM file that shows up on the Dragonfly drive, it takes me to the following mbed page, which says that the device ID is not recognized and that I need to update my driver firmware, but even after that I get the same error.

https://developer.mbed.org/platforms/ST-Platforms/

Greg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.