Receive API problem

Home Forums iSMS Receive API problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gustavo Santos
    Participant

Hi , we use in our home made system the using the polling receive API and it´s not working as expected.

We have now about 170 messages at inbox of one modem, but when we run the api , we get only the new ones.

If i send a message to one modem now, and use the api to get it, we only get the last one and not the older 170 messages. we can verify this loging into the isms server and looking at the inbox folder.

Is there a way or work around for this, or it´s a know bug or there´s more information about it that doesn´t exists at the user guide?

Our application uses the recvmsg command http api.
    Thanks!

Bryon Davis

Hi Gustavo,
    Currently the receive API will only deliver new “unread” messages. There is a feature request for adding support for reading unread messages, so it may be added to a future release.

Regards,
    Bryon

Gustavo Santos
    Participant

Thanks!

I will try to set our server to pull every minute for minimize this!
    Thanks!

fleure fleure
    Participant

hello, i try to catch the message sending by MultiModem isms with a java programme and i use socket ( Receive API) . i have a response ( error 609) . can you help me please for the configuration of the modem.

fleure fleure
    Participant

hello, i try to catch the message sending by MultiModem isms with a java programme and i use socket ( Receive API) . i have a response ( error 609) . can you help me please for the configuration of the modem.

Marc Welsche
    Participant

Hello are there any news about to poll read messages?

tanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.