MultiConnect Dragonfly (MTQ)
The MultiConnect® DragonflyTM (MTQ) cellular system-on-module (SoM) is a ready-to-integrate processing and communications device that offers developers the functionality of a SoM with the convenience of an onboard cellular radio all in one compact design. Models with the integrated ARMÂ® CortexÂ®Â®-M4 processor allow developers to host their application and have access to a full suite of interfaces for connecting sensors or other remote assets. Dragonfly features an ARM mbedTM compatible software library for faster development. All Dragonfly software is Open Source.
For help updating MTQ firmware, go to Flashing MTQ Firmware.
- Universal Developer Kit 2.0 Developer Guide
- MTQ-H5 Device Guide
- USB Installation Guide for H5 Devices
- MTQ-EV3 Device Guide
- Telit AT Commands for EV3 Devices
- USB Installation Guide for EV3 and C2 Devices
- MTQ-C2 Device Guide
- Telit AT Commands for C2 Devices
- For information on using the Dragonfly with the mbed platform, go to https://developer.mbed.org/platforms/MTS-Dragonfly/
- For a datasheet and information on the processor, go to STmicro STM32F411RE