How to change the rx2Frecuency

Home Forums Lora Network Server How to change the rx2Frecuency

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Antonio Muñoz
    Participant

Hi.
    I am working with the conduitAEP model and I would like to change the rx2Frequency from the node-RED app or from winscp, but I do not know how.
    Channels 4 to 8 are working on the frequency of 869.5, and I want to change the rx2frequency to avoid interference problems.
    I would also like to change other parameters of the lora-network-server from the node-RED application, such as the network eui and the network key.
    I’ve tried modifying the /opt/lora/global_conf.json file, but it’s not possible.

thanks.

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

The Rx2 Frequency is not currently customizable.

The API can be modified from node-red to affect any configuration parameters of the Conduit. See the Conduit API.
    http://www.multitech.net/developer/software/aep/conduit-aep-api/

Antonio Muñoz
    Participant

Thanks Jason.
    I will be very useful to use the apis. I currently have a project in which I must use up to 10 conduits, and I think there may be a problem if all the conduits use the same Rx2frequency. In any case it would be better to be able to choose the working Rx2frequency. Is it not possible in any way?

Thanks again

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

This api end-point will change the rx2 frequency used by the network server for downlinks.

/api/loraNetwork?method=PUT&data={"lora":{"rx2Frequency":867100000}}&apply=now

On join the default will still be used for the join accept message in OTA.

The end-devices will not be notified of the different rx2 frequency automatically. A mac command can be sent from the application through the network server on port 0.

Rx Param Setup Request

867.1 => 0x844f18 >>byte-reversed>> 184f84

ID | Rx1Offset / Rx2 Datarate | Rx2 Frequency
    05 | 0 0 | 184f84

0500184f84 –to base64–> BQAYT4Q=

Send downlink to end-device to change Rx2 Frequency.
    {"port":0, "data":"BQAYT4Q="}

The 869.525 default frequency is used for the 10% duty-cycle property.
    Other channels will be limited to 1% duty-cycle.

Antonio Muñoz
    Participant

Thank you, Jason.
    I’m working with class A, and the idea is that the end devices are programmed with the Rx2frecuency depending on the conduit they connect to, with which I understand that this information is not necessary to send it from the conduit to the end devices. Is this correct?
    I will try with the information you have given me.
    Thank you very much again.
    Regards

Antonio Muñoz
    Participant

Hello Jason again.
    the commands work very well, but now I do not know how to restart the lora-network-server without restarting the conduit for the changes to take effect.
    If I modify the parameters through the setup of the conduit, the lora-network-server is restarted and loads its parameters, but if I do it with the commands through the api, I can save, but they do not load.

Thank you.

Antonio Muñoz
    Participant

Thank you very much for your quick response.
    All an example of effectiveness.
    very good

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.