Cellular configuration issue

Home Forums Conduit: AEP Model Cellular configuration issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Julien Terrier
    Participant

Hello, I’m trying to setup cellular configuration. I enabled Cellular, I checked diversity, I wrote the APN from my provider and I wrote the SIM pin as I’m using my sim card.

Then I retrieved Sim card blocked ( 11/15/2017 23:15)

Be sure that I installed the sim card in right place and that I wrote the right pin code.

SIM card holder face up with the cut corner to the right and the SIM contacts facing toward the Conduit’s interior

I have MTCDT-H5-210A Firmware 1.4.3

Thank you

Steve Kovarik

Hi Julien

It sounds like you have installed the SIM card correctly.
    We would recommend that you open a Support case at the link below.
    https://support.multitech.com/support/login.html
    Going to “Stats&logs” then “Statistics” then “show PPP trace” is the next step to try and determine why.

-Best Regards

Hello,

I’d recommend to insert your SIM card to a 3G/4G compatible device – preferably a smartphone – just to be sure your SIM card is working properly.
    Additionally, check that your PIN is correct and probably try rebooting the gateway!
    I had issues myself with the Cellular network – the same message displayed and couldn’t get the network to work properly.

You can also try manually starting the ppp interface by running this command: /etc/init.d/ppp start
    I believe the output will help you determine the issue, since it’s log is more helpful.

Best regards.

Julien Terrier
    Participant

Thank you for your feedback,

A friend told me to unvalidate Pin code of my SIM card from my smartphone then retrying.

As soon as I try I’ll let you know

Julien Terrier
    Participant

I did it and it seems to be ok, The sim card isn’t locked…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.