Actility LRR FW v2.4.23

Home Forums Conduit: AEP Model Actility LRR FW v2.4.23

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I already install success the Actility LRR FW v2.4.23 into my gateway also connected success to Thingpark platform.

1. I tried to use Region US915 and AS923 BUT the RF is not working, no packet received(I have End Node product and it can work with TTN platform), should I configure something before using US915 and AS923?

2. I need to load back to Multitech factory FW but the SSH account and password is not root/root or admin/admin anymore, what’s the account and password in Actility LRR FW?

Best Regard,
    Chihao.

Darrik Spaude
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please create a support case at https://support.multitech.com and include the serial number of the Conduit. The Actility firmware locks down the security of the Conduit and recovery back to the stock MultiTech firmware will likely require you to open the chassis which will void the warranty. However, it is up to you to do that and we can provide instructions on how to recover unless you would prefer to send it in for repair. Either way, please create a support case.

Best Regards,
    Darrik

Hi Darrik,

Thanks for the reply, I already created a case at the support website, please help to reply.

Thanks!
    Best Regard,
    Chihao.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.