Using starter kit with IBM blue mix quickstart

Home Forums Conduit: AEP Model Using starter kit with IBM blue mix quickstart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Srinivas Rajgopal
    Participant

I can get the gateway to connect to the internet, but There seems to be no data when I enter device ID in the quickstart section of IBM blue mix. There is also no pre configured node red flow as stated in the previous posts about this problem

Peter Ferland
    Blocked

Your Conduit was likely reset to factory default at some point clearing out the node red flow. You can download it again from here:
    https://webfiles.multitech.com/mmm/starterKIT_bluemixFLOW.txt

To import it use the “Import… From clipboard” option from the hamburger menu at the top right of the node-red page. Then copy and paste the contents of the .txt document. The nodes will appear under your cursor, click anywhere in the worksheet to drop them then click deploy.

tbone
    Participant

Having the same issue, even with Node Red starter flow. Node red says “MQTT Quickstart connected” but when I go to IBM and enter the device ID, IBM says “waiting for device to send data”.

mqtt-broker is configured like so:
    a:quickstart:myApplicationId@quickstart.messaging.internetofthings.ibmcloud.com
    :1883

Maybe this is out of date? Wrong port?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by tbone.
    tbone
    Participant

It works now – no idea why. Possibly powering off/on the mDot box did the trick for some reason.

hello,
    i have setup eth0 as WAN and DHCP Client. But after that I can’t access to Nodered anymore. My firmware is 1.6.2 so I don’t know the reason why it show that “this site can’t be reached” Connection_time_out.

Steve Kovarik

In the web administration go to “Administration” then “Access Configuration”.
    Under Node-Red enable “Via WAN” then submit at the bottom then Save & Restart.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.