Problem with conduit AEP ver.1.4.3

Home Forums Conduit: AEP Model Problem with conduit AEP ver.1.4.3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Antonio Muñoz
    Participant

Hi.
    I’m working with an AEP conduit, and 100 nodes with the RN2483 microchip module. In the conduit I have:
    Firm AEP: version 1.3.2,
    Lora-network-server – 1.0.13-r0.0
    Lora-packet-forwarder – 1.4.1-r10.0
    Lora-query – 1.0.2-r1.0

It is working well. In the lab I have updated to version 1.4.3, with lora-network-server.
    with:
    Lora-gateway-utils – 4.1.3-r10.0
    Lora-network-server – 1.0.37-r1.1
    Lora-packet-forwarder – 3.1.0-r9.1
    Lora-packet-forwarder-usb – 1.4.1-r10.0
    Lora-query – 1.0.2-r1.0
    Now it does not work for me like it used to. It gives me problems When I make Join, and the return messages of the node-red do not reach the nodes. Works worse than the previous version. I tried to go back to the previous version of the firmware, but when I try to install the lora-packet-forwarder version 1.4.1-r9, the conduit tells me that it can not be installed because the version is older than the one currently installed.
    So the current version does not work for me, and I can not go back to the previous version.

I do not want to change the firmware of the nodes, because they are already working pretty well with version 1.3.2 of the AEP conduit, and they have stopped working when installing 1.4.3.

What I can do ?

I have tried uninstalling the lora-packet-forwarder with “opkg remove” but it can not.

How can i uninstall the version of lora-packet-forwarder and return to the previous one?

I have a big problem with this version.

Thanks in advance

We had issues when we upgrades from 1.3.3 to 1.4.3!
    The best thing I can propose for now, is to downgrade to a previous version. It’s pretty simple via the WebUI interface.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.