libmDot latest changes

Home Forums General libmDot latest changes

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Lindsay
    Participant

Hi,

I see the libmDot library has been updated in the past few hours. Having a look at the mdot.h and the changes made, I can see that the deep sleep mode has been added along with local file system functions.

Is there a more comprehensive and uptodate user guide for the library than having to rely on the comments in the mdot.h file?

Many thanks

Andrew
    Thing Innovations

Brandon Bayer
    Blocked

Hey Andrew,

Unfortunately the header file is all we have right now, but we are working on a much more comprehensive mDot/LoRa design guide.

-Brandon

Mike Fiore
    Blocked

Andrew,
    A preliminary version of the mDot developer guide is available on the MultiTech website: http://www.multitech.com/manuals/s000612_x.pdf

Hope that helps!
    -Mike

Andrew Lindsay
    Participant

Hi Mike,

thanks for the link to the doc. I cant really see whats changed from the existing version.

I’ve tried the ping function in the library, what exactly does it ‘ping’ as it is not seeing the MDOT_OK response but MDOT_TIMEOUT? I’m guessing its trying to ping the Conduit gateway? Is there anything to setup on the Conduit to respond to pings? I have the AEP version, if that makes a difference?

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew Lindsay
    Participant

Just a quick note, Conduit now updated to 1.0.31.

Thanks

Andrew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.