Improving and Backing up a Setup with 6 Conduits and 250 Loggers

Home Forums Conduit: AEP Model Improving and Backing up a Setup with 6 Conduits and 250 Loggers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

i have a setup were i use 6 conduits (AEP 5.00), were each is set up as a network server with local key storage. I have 250 end devices in total, which are spread over the different gateways. I am using ADR and i have a huge rate of packet loss. Packetloss is occuring on End-Devices with SF7 mainly. therfore i want to change the setup to 5 Conduits as a Packetforwarder facing to 1 Conduit with Loraserver and Local Key storage. Like this chances, that a packet is recevived and relayed to the loraserver should be way bigger.

Since i can not restart every device to force a reJoin request i need to use the existing sessions from the gateways.
    To do so i downloaded the follwoing files from every conduit:
    db.json
    lora-network-server.db

i merged all the Devices and active Sessions of the databases of all 6 Gateways to one database, that i want to deploy on the new Gateway, that is the new and only loraserver.

Unfortunatly i am not able to upload the new lora-network-server.de, since i dont have the root privileges in SCP. I can only download but not upload files with my webUI credentials.

I have the following questions:
    What would be the best way to upload the saved sessions keys?
    What is the best ADR configuration of the parameter to prevent packet-loss?
    Does an adjustment of the cb value from 30 to 25 will reduce my packet loss?

Thank you all for your replies. Any help or idea would be really aprecciated.

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

If you do not have creds for the device, how are authorized to make changes at all?

Hi Jason,

i am authorized with the default credentials, when you set up se deivce.
    But i dont have root credentials. root is the owner of the db backup.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.