Release date for new firmware? 1.49j

Home Forums iSMS Release date for new firmware? 1.49j

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ricardo
    Participant

Are you close to the official release of the new firmware, is it already considered stable enough?

Have all the tests been done?

Thank you

I have iSMS 800g

Bryon Davis

Hi Ricardo,

We are still in the process of making additional fixes. Sorry, but we currently don’t have a time estimate on when we release the next firmware.

Regards,

Bryon

Ricardo
    Participant

Thanks Bryon

I was wondering how safe it is to upgrade to this version, I have three independent Multitech iSMS 800g and they send about 2.5k – 3.5k sms/day each

But lately there has been a lot of sms lost, some just stay on Status: 3, that’s why we are looking forward to update the firmware, looking for a better performance

They all have firmware: SF400-800-u-v.147-18Nov2010.zip

We use the TCP send API and receive API

I hope we can fix this out

Regards Ricardo

Brian EARTH
    Participant

Hi !

How can we get the 1.49i ?

Official version is 1.47 (for 800 or 100) …

Last time there was a beta test programm where we could test the version … is there still this kind of possibility ?

Thx

Brian

Bryon Davis
    Brian EARTH
    Participant

Hi Bryon, thx I’m going to try 🙂

Regards,

Brian

david derrenberger
    Participant

So i’m confused. In the 1.49j update there is now the auto reboot timer. wasn’t the purpose of the timer to reboot the modem and that would clear the inbox/outbox cache? as such it doesn’t do this and a full outbox is a major problem. Any other ideas to automate the inbox/outbox clearing?

David

Bryon Davis

Hi David,

The auto reboot timer was added as a work around for problems that may occur over long periods of time, that reboots would clear. Before the iSMS is auto reboot a save to flash is done so no new setting changes, new address book, or new inbox/outbox entries are lost.

The inbox and outbox sizes are managed dynamically, and shouldn’t get so large that they use all available space.

Regards,

Bryon

Brian EARTH
    Participant
    Brian EARTH
    Participant

Hi !!
    For fun my SF100 is still ok TX RX on 2022/09/05 !!!

Should have been kept updated :'(

Brian

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.