MTR-H6 B18-EU , AT commands

Home Forums General MTR-H6 B18-EU , AT commands

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Istvan Kovacs
    Participant

Hi,

I want to send AT commands from PC to MTR-H6. I want to ask it how can I do it?

I tried to connect the device with device’s serial port (RS232) to the PC, but I am not able to create any communication. I read all device’s manuals (user guide/web int. guide) and tried many different configurations (diff. baud rate / diff. flow control / factory reset / rs232 rx-tx transformer / ppp disable / ..etc..) but it didn’t work.

I thank you in advance for your reply.

Istvan

Jesse Gilles
    Blocked

Hi Istvan,

The serial port is generally used for doing Serial to IP communication — it can pass data between the serial port and a TCP/UDP socket that you configure.

To access the radio from a PC, there is a feature labeled “Telnet Radio Access”. If you turn this on, you can make a telnet/socket connection to the MTR and it will allow you to communicate directly with the radio.

If you do need to use the serial port to access the radio, you can combine the two features and configure the Serial-IP feature to connect to the IP and port for the Telnet Radio Access feature.

Jesse

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.