LoRa not working after 1.3.2 upgrade

Home Forums Conduit: AEP Model LoRa not working after 1.3.2 upgrade

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andreas Martens
    Participant

On a more serious note to my Node-RED woes, I’ve just realised that the lora network server doesn’t appear to be doing anything!

I’ve enabled it and set it up as pre-upgrade, but the various endpoints are telling me they’re failing to join the network and there’s *nothing* in the /var/log/lora-network-server.log!

any tips?

cheers,
    Andreas

Bryan Tran

Hi Andreas,

Could you please web into your Conduit and go to Setup -> LoRa Network Server -> Channel Plan -> Make sure it set to your require freq. Click on ‘Submit’ button and see if it helps ?

Thanks,

BT

Andreas Martens
    Participant

Do you guys have a different WebUI to me or something? There’s no “Channel Plan” in my UI.

The Frequency Band is set to 868, and Additional Channels Frequency is 869.5.

cheers,
    Andreas

Andreas Martens
    Participant

Ahhhhh, hahahahah

Just before I issued a firmware downgrade, I decided to use the reset switch on the front panel (I’d already issued a factory reset via the UI, but thought I’d try the front panel approach).

Box rebooted, and suddenly I get lots of additional options in the UI, including a “Channel Plan”, set it and happy days it’s working!

cheers,
    Andreas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.