Lora node in Node-RED shows disconnected

Home Forums Conduit: mLinux Model Lora node in Node-RED shows disconnected

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dibya mohanty
    Participant

I am using AWS services in order to push data from the conduit to the AWS databases. I installed the aws modules “node-red-contrib-aws” from the following link on the conduit –

https://flows.nodered.org/node/node-red-contrib-aws

As soon as i configure the node using my credentials and deploy, the lora modules say disconnected.

Can anyone help me with how to debug this issue ?

Jeff Hatch
    Keymaster

Dibya,

Would you be willing to post your Node-RED flow as code here? I have installed the node-red-contrib-aws and added nodes with credentials in my flow along with lora nodes, and the lora nodes still say connected.

I am running AEP 1.3.2 on my Conduit.

Jeff

dibya mohanty
    Participant

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the response. I also have node-red-contrib-aws-iot installed and configured. I use the mLinux conduit. Can you check by installing the above mentioned module?

Dev 1
    Participant

Was this ever solved? I see the same issue for Azure (Conduit AEP). Again, it’d be nice if there was a section in documentation on how to install:

– AWS
    – Azure

I have a feeling the disconnected is due to lack of Internet access from Multitech Conduit or some type of Security issue which causes disconnected issue.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Dev 1.
    dibya mohanty
    Participant

Yes i solved it. I had to flash the firmware of the gateway and installed the packages freshly and everything works fine now. I guess i had some broken issues in the file system, so when i flashed the firmware and reinstalled everything afresh everything worked.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.