How to make Multitech Ip67 access to the internet?

Home Forums General How to make Multitech Ip67 access to the internet?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GatewayIOT
    Participant

Hi everybody

I need to connect my gateway to the application server.. I setup all requirements and configurations. however, in my gateway multitech, the gateway unable to be connected to application server localhost 8080 . This is because it needs the appropriate gateway bridge and/or packet forwarder to be installed on the gateway itself not on the PC. Nevertheless, I tried to update the firmware of the gateway but the gateway does not access to the internet. Therefore, I tried to make it access to the internet by editing the network setup option to be DHCP instead of static ip and save & restart the gateway, after that I lost the connection to the gateway, I cannot access to it anymore, except I reset the gateway to factory sitting again.

please, if anyone can tell me how to make my gateway access to the internet?, and how to find it after that?, what to do do on my computer after I change to dhcp?, how the IPV4 must be set on my computer? do I have to unplug the ethernet cable form my laptop and plug it to the home router that provide the internet?

Note: the only way my gateway is connected to my computer (laptop) is by Ethernet cable.

pls help…. Thank you in advance ..

I’m a newbie here. Glad to read your thread here. I’m also to know more about how to make multiple IPs to access the Internet. Thank you so much!

Steve Kovarik

Hello

The Conduit Gateway is capable.
    I would recommend that you register and open a support portal case at the link below and ask the question.
    https://support.multitech.com/support/login.html

-Best Regards

Thanks a lot for the details. I will surely try this support.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.