How to connect Multitech Ip67 to the internet ??

Home Forums Lora Network Server How to connect Multitech Ip67 to the internet ??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GatewayIOT
    Participant

Hi everybody

I am trying to update the firmware of the gateway but the gateway does not access to the internet. Therefore, I tried to make it access to the internet by editing the network setup option to be DHCP instead of static ip and save & restart the gateway, after that I lost the connection to the gateway, I cannot access to it anymore, except I reset the gateway to factory sitting again.

please, if anyone can tell me how to make my gateway access to the internet?, and how to access to it after that?, what to do on my pc after I change to dhcp?, how the IPV4 must be set on my pc? do I have to unplug the ethernet cable form my laptop and plug it to the home router that provide the internet?

Note: The only way my gateway is connected to my laptop is by Ethernet cable.

pls help…. Thank you in advance ..

Steve Kovarik

Hi LoraAAU

For ongoing Technical Support please register and open a support ticket at the link below.
    The Support Portal is better platform for ongoing troubleshooting and information exchange.
    https://support.multitech.com/support/login.html

-Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.