Firmware Update 1.6.2 – No Connections

Home Forums Conduit: AEP Model Firmware Update 1.6.2 – No Connections

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

Hello,

I upgraded our Conduit to 1.6.2 from 1.4.X and the Conduit acts like it can’t send any data out. I noticed that our cloud storage service quit receiving data. I finally dug into it today and the MQTT nodes in Node-Red say “connecting” but never “connected” with a green icon like they used to. I checked and checked on the cloud storage end, check passwords, tokens, etc. I was poking around the AEP interface and notice the check-in failed. I also noticed there is one heck of queue of outbound data. On DeviceHQ it hasn’t checked in since the update. I tried to manually check it in and it keeps saying it can’t connect. It appears that the Conduit has lost the ability to send data out.

I check the connection to our network and everything looks good. The Conduit has a valid IP address and I can connect remotely to it a-OK (we are on the same network as the Conduit – no tunneling, so no outbound data traffic needed).

Anyone have any ideas? I was really excited for the FOTA, but it appears I may have to downgrade (hopefully I can). Prior to the upgrade everything was working great.

Thanks!

Nick

Nick
    Participant

******** UPDATE ********

I connected it to a wireless network and it’s working fine now. Something must have happened to the LAN connection with the firmware upgrade.

I do need this connected via the LAN port, so if anyone has any ideas…

Hello Nick,

I checked on DeviceHQ and your MTCDT-LAT1-247A serial 19400690 did finally check in today at 13:52. I can not explain the gap in check-ins from October 31st when the firmware was updated to today but I can confirm it checked-in today.

Regards,
    Carol

Nick
    Participant

Yes, I connected the Conduit via wireless and it came up. I am not sure why the connection via the LAN port did not work. It was working well hardwired to our network prior to the update. When I get time, I will try to diagnose the issue and report back.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.