conduit password

Home Forums Conduit: mLinux Model conduit password

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nico Podevijn
    Participant

I used to be able to login using ssh 192.168.2.1 and password root.
    For some reason it doesnt accept the password anymore and I havent changed it
    I tried a hardware reset (5 seconds on the front panel) but that doesnt solve the issue either.
    Any suggestions ?

Brandon Bayer
    Blocked

Nico,

If you upgraded to Conduit AEP firmware version 1.0.31 or later, the ssh login credentials are now the same as the web GUI (admin/admin by default).

-Brandon

Guillermo Glaria
    Participant

Hi Brandon,

I have the same problem as Nico. I have done a five seconds reset and the mlinux goes to the defaults configuration. Now I canĀ“t access via ssh root@192.168.2.1.

I have tried with ssh admin@192.168.2.1 but the behaviour is the same.

This is an mlinux version, not a Conduit AEP.

Is another way of upgrading the mlinux image. Could I boot from SD and upgrade the firmware without a ssh connection from ethernet.

I am blocked. Please, I need help!

Thank you and best regards,

Gilen

Brandon Bayer
    Blocked

Guillermo,

Are you sure you have a network connection to the Conduit? I.e. can you ping it?

What actually happens when you try to SSH in?

mLinux default credentials are root/root on all versions, and the default IP is 192.168.2.1. So what you are trying should work.

You can access the Linux console using the serial debug port behind the front panel. From there, you can issue ifconfig to see what the actual eth0 configuration is.

And yes, you can upgrade firmware from a SD card using these instructions.

-Brandon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.