AEP-Specific Configuration Support for 85 sq. Miles

Home Forums Conduit: AEP Model AEP-Specific Configuration Support for 85 sq. Miles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Patrick Phillips
    Participant

Hello,

We will be establishing ~ 5 AEP conduits on our “Smart Island” network — forming complete coverage for around 85 square miles. We need to be “on it” when we configure them.

Do you provide one-time walkthrough configuration support? We will be using them as ‘a campus’, will need the ability to remote manage them, and to aggregate data (at least through an mqtt broker) and will be allowing anyone to provide device IDs to connect to the network.

Love a specific walkthrough to create a template for our comprehensive rollout.

Thank you!

Patrick

Brandon Bayer
    Blocked

Patrick,

I can put you in touch with our sales engineers. Are you wanting all the Conduits to be on the same LoRa network? Are you planning on using a public network like http://thethingsnetwork.org/ or do you want to have a private network?

-Brandon

Patrick Phillips
    Participant

Brandon,

My interest is to have all gateways “private” but to send open sensor data as MQTT to TTN.

Thanks for offering to setting me up with the Sales Engineers. I hope to have a focused conversation with them this week.

Keys for us right now:

• Get our new mDot-EVB configured and joined.
    • Establish data I/O through NodeRED (create a flow)
    • Send MQTT data to (at least) Thingstud.io and/or Opensensors.io

As, this “template” will be on public display next Wednesday and Thursday — with me at the helm. Lots to do before I sleep…

Thanks again,
    Patrick

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.