Restoring User Defined Settings to the Device
- A pin, paperclip, or similar thin object that can fit into the reset hole
To restore user defined settings to your device.
- Locate the hole in the panel labeled RESET. The reset button is recessed into the housing.
- Use the pin to press in the button for about 3 seconds and then release the reset button.
- If you do not press in the button long enough, the device will reset, but the user defined settings will not be restored.
- If you hold it too long, factory default settings will be restored.
The image shows the Conduit mLinux Model. The RESET button is in the same location all Conduit models.