Installing a Mini SIM Card
- Phillips screwdriver
- Mini SIM card
To install or replace the SIM card:
- Disconnect power to the Conduit, if it is connected.
- At the front of the Conduit housing, remove the screw that secures the nameplate to the Conduit and remove the nameplate.
- Locate the SIM card holder in the upper right corner of the opening. If a SIM card is installed and needs to be removed, slide it out of the SIM card holder.
- Gently push the new SIM card into SIM card holder face up with the cut corner to the right and the SIM contacts facing toward the Conduit’s interior.
- If not installing a battery or micro SD card, reattach the MultiTech nameplate to the Conduit using the screw removed in Step 2.