Installing a Micro SD Card
- Phillips screwdriver
- MicroSD memory card
To install or replace the SD card:
- Disconnect power to the Conduit, if it is connected.
- At the front of the Conduit, remove the screw that secures the MultiTech nameplate.
- Locate the SD card at the left side of the opening, on the underside of the PC board.
- If an SD card is already installed, gently push the card to release it from its setting and remove it with your fingers.
- With the new SD card contacts facing up and toward the interior of the Conduit, gently push the card into the slot to secure it.
Reattach the MultiTech nameplate to the housing using the screw removed in step 2.