Installing a Battery
The battery is located in the Conduit housing.
- Phillips screwdriver
- If replacing a battery, non-metal tweezers or similar object
- CR1632 standard coin lithium battery
To install or replace the battery:
- If connected, disconnect power to the Conduit.
- At the front of the Conduit housing, remove the screw that secures the MultiTech nameplate to the housing.
- The battery holder is located at the right side of the opening on the underside of the PC board. To remove an existing battery, use non-metal tweezers as necessary.
- Orient the new battery so that the positive (+) pole is facing down. Use your fingers or non-metal tweezers to insert the battery into the holder.
- Reattach the MultiTech nameplate to the housing using the screw removed in Step 2.
CAUTION: Risk of explosion if this battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of batteries according to the instructions.
ATTENTION: Risque d’explosion si vous remplacez la batterie par un modèle incompatible. Jetez les piles usagées selon les instructions.