Unable to install contrib-binary node in node red

Home Forums General Unable to install contrib-binary node in node red

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am trying to install (node-red-contrib-binary) node but my Node-RED web interface and it is failing to install. I tried to restart the browser and also the computer still failing to install. I am using node Node-RED interface through Multitech Connect web application. I am using a Multitech Conduit MTCDT-LEU1. The error message in the log is as follows.

msg : string [54]
    Installation of module node-red-contrib-binary failed:
    5/20/2019, 4:26:09 PM
    msg : string [42]
    ——————————————
    5/20/2019, 4:26:09 PM
    msg : string [801]
    Error: Command failed: npm ERR! Linux 3.12.27r15 npm ERR! argv “node” “/usr/bin/npm” “install” “–production” “node-red-contrib-binary” npm ERR! node v0.10.48 npm ERR! npm v2.15.1 npm ERR! code ENOTFOUND npm ERR! errno ENOTFOUND npm ERR! syscall getaddrinfo npm ERR! network getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND npm ERR! network This is most likely not a problem with npm itself npm ERR! network and is related to network connectivity. npm ERR! network In most cases you are behind a proxy or have bad network settings. npm ERR! network npm ERR! network If you are behind a proxy, please make sure that the npm ERR! network ‘proxy’ config is set properly. See: ‘npm help config’ npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request: npm ERR! /var/config/app/install/development/npm-debug.log

Thanks in advance.

felixlvl@gmail.com
    Participant

I’m having the same problem when I try to install node-red-contrib-mqtt-broker

same problem here, does sombody have a fix?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.