The content of some functions

Home Forums General The content of some functions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dear All,
    I’m studying the LoRa protocol and aming to introduce some modifications to the protocol. However, I need to understand the protocol first, thats why i started to read the protocol spec., implement some simple programs and tried to link the way that the protocol works. Now, i have a pretty good basic idea, but still there are some functions that are there in some header files which i can’t find the content of them like getNetworkAddress() or setNetworkAddress for example and many more.
    another example is that I have read that the network manager will generate a Device Address (4 Bytes) when it accepts its join request but i cant find out where this is happening and where is the content of the function that is responsible for this.
    by knowing where these functions are defined or having access to their content will really help me.
    I’ll apreciate any ideas on this issue..

thanks
    Noman

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

getNetworkAddress() and setNetworkAddress() access the 4-byte DevAddr sent by the Network on a join.

Source for the functions is not available. The libraries are distributed in binary form only. Only header files are visible to applications.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.