T.37 Not Using User's Default Cover Page

Home Forums FaxFinder T.37 Not Using User's Default Cover Page

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Aaron
    Participant

I’m currently configuring T.37 and I have it mostly working, including pulling fields from the user’s account on the FF into the cover page. Oddly, it uses the T.37 default cover page instead of the user’s default cover page. Is this the designed behavior, or is it a bug? Is there a setting I can flip to enable using the user’s default cover page instead of the T.37 default cover page?

I also researched using the advanced options to specify the cover page, but our copy devices do not allow us to add suffixes to the T.37 address, only a prefix, so unfortunately the advanced options are not practical for us at the current time.

Mike Gadda
    Blocked

That is a known issue on the FFx30 where it doesn’t use the detected user cover page so the advanced T.37 cover page option would be needed in that case. Engineering indicated to me that on the FFx40s it does use the detected user’s default cover page with the latest firmware 3.3.8.

Joseph Marlin
    Participant

We have an FFx80, just purchased, and I added users through the AD sync option. They are all set to not include a cover page, and there is no way to change this that I know of. Help?

Mike Gadda
    Blocked

When syncing to AD, those user parameters such as the cover page need to be adjusted on the AD side using ADSI Edit in example..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘FaxFinder’ is closed to new topics and replies.