Set SNTP Server Broken in AEP 1.4.3

Home Forums Conduit: AEP Model Set SNTP Server Broken in AEP 1.4.3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Brewer
    Participant

It’s not possible to set the SNTP server using the web interface on a Multitech Conduit AEP running firmware 1.4.3. An error is generated. Inspecting the form element I see that a string called “server” is being submitted.

At the command line, an API call that previously set the SNTP server like this no longer works:

curl -X PUT –header ‘content-type: application/json’ -d ‘{“server”: “192.168.3.254”}’ 127.0.0.1/api/sntp

From documentation here http://www.multitech.net/developer/software/aep/conduit-aep-api/collection-endpoints-conduit/sntp-conduit/ I see that the SNTP server setting is now called “servers” and now takes an array. The web interface needs to be updated.

This works: curl -X PUT –header ‘content-type: application/json’ -d ‘{“servers”: [“192.168.3.254”]}’ 127.0.0.1/api/sntp proving my point.

Jeff Hatch
    Keymaster

Jonathan,

Did you upgrade from a previous version of firmware to 1.4.3 or did you get the Conduit with 1.4.3 installed? I have not been able to reproduce this issue. Neither has our test team which has tested this feature.

Jeff

Jonathan Brewer
    Participant

Hi Jeff. It was an upgrade from a previous version – probably an early 2016 firmware.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.