Set lora and ethernet settings from application

Home Forums Conduit: AEP Model Set lora and ethernet settings from application

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Errin Bechtel
    Participant

I have a nodejs app running on the conduit and I need to be able to update the lora network id & key as well as the ethernet settings from the nodejs app.

I’m able to use the Conduit AEP Api to read the lora & ethernet settings, but how do you update them?

Are there any examples anywhere showing how to update settings?

Thanks.
    Errin Bechtel

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

Here are the end-points for the REST API
    http://www.multitech.net/developer/software/aep/conduit-aep-api/

Here are some curl examples, these are easier to show than a node-red flow. Should not be too much work to port node-red.

# curl 127.0.0.1/api/ni/nis/0 -X PUT --data '{"MAC":"00:08:00:4A:1E:AF","available":true,"bridge":"--","ipv4":{"dns1":"172.16.0.20","dns2":"", "gateway":"172.16.0.1", "ip":"172.16.0.182","mask":"255.255.255.0","mode":"STATIC"}, "name":"eth0","nitype":"ETHER","type":"LAN"}' -H "Content-Type: application/json"

# curl 127.0.0.1/api/loraNetwork -X PUT --data '{"network":{"name":"NEW-NAME"}}' -H "Content-Type: application/json"

# curl 127.0.0.1/api/command/save_restart -X POST --data '' -H "Content-Type: application/json"

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Jason Reiss.
    Errin Bechtel
    Participant

Thanks for the info, I now have the lora working, so the I should be able to get the rest.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.