Sending MAC commands to a node

Home Forums Lora Network Server Sending MAC commands to a node

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I am using the MultConnect Conduit IoT Starter Kit for Lora Technology (escentialy a Conduit with a pair of mDots).
    I want to send MAC commands from the Gateway to the mDot with the aim to to modify parameters as the RX1 window delay, frequency, etc. The way I am doing it with mosquitto through port: 0 (sending MAC commands in the “data”), and the mDot is answering that accepts the changes (and automatically is aplying this changes internally). Everything great until this point. However, the problem is that the Network Server runing in the Conduit is not aware of these changes, so the communication brokes down because the parameters are not matched any more.

I would apreciate any help either to send a command to tell the network server when I detect with mosquitto that the node has accepted and aplyed the changes I requested; or maybe to use another way to send the MAC commands to the node THROUGHT THE NETWORK SERVER, so now it will be automatically aware of the changes in the mDot when receiving the ANS from the node.

Any help will be very apreciated!!

Thanks in advance.

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

The network server does not currently support this functionality.
    There are only global settings for Rx1 delay, datarate offset, etc. that apply to all devices.

Sending MAC commands from the application can be used for testing the end-device.

Ok Jason,

Thank you so much.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.