No AT response

Home Forums Dragonfly No AT response

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vincent Siu
    Participant

Hi,

I have the MTQ-H5-B01 and it seems to stop responding to AT commands. I’m running it with Linux and it sees ttyACM0-5. I’ve tried ‘ate1’ on all ACMs. I’ve also tried on Windows and it does not echo any characters back.

Questions:
    1. Did the firmware get corrupted?
    2. Is there a standalone method to reprogram it? Or would I need the UDK developer board?

Thanks, Vincent

Mike Fiore
    Blocked

Vincent,

It’s possible the radio’s baud rate got changed. Can you try a few common rates and see if any of them work?

Cheers,
    Mike

Vincent Siu
    Participant

Hi Mike,

I’ve tried 1200, 2400, 4800, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 but still no luck.

Thanks, Vincent

Mike Fiore
    Blocked

The radio defaults to 115200. It might be worth trying some faster baud rates as well.

Cheers,
    Mike

Vincent Siu
    Participant

Just tried 128000 and 256000, but still no response.

Do you know if it can be standalone programmable?

Thanks, Vincent

Vincent Siu
    Participant

Update: I got the the UDK2 and tried to reprogram the MTQ. The unit still does not reply or echo back. I also tried using the DB9 on the UDK and don’t see any output.

Note the unit did work at one point, but it failed to establish a PPP connection.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Peter Ferland
    Blocked

What firmware did you write to the MTQ? Which USB port are you using on the UDK2?

If you compile and run this program, are you able to communicate with the modem through the USB port on the UDK closest to the MTQ’s USB port? https://developer.mbed.org/users/pferland/code/YYY_Dragonfly_USBTerminal/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.