Mdot/EVB 868 LoRa parameters

Home Forums mDot/xDot Mdot/EVB 868 LoRa parameters

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Etienne BOURDEAU
    Participant

Hello !

I would like to use OTA between a Multitech MDOT/EVB 868 and my network server (LoRaServer), using an already configured Multitech IP67 gateway (for private LoRaWAN).

Here is the configuration of the node (grey parts are already set and registered in the network server. I also tried switching keys from MSB to LSB, just in case, but it did not work. I also tried to switch private network from on to off, but it was not better) :

Node config

Though, the configuration in the server demands a few parameters I don’t know about with Mdot/EVB :

Server Config

Using this configuration, the server receives Join Requests and sends back Join Accepts, but I never received any actual data from any mode (I mostly use LoRa Demo and Single Survey for testing), and when I look at the mDot/EVB log, it clearly says “Failed to join network”.

Could someone tell me what did I do wrong ? I do think it is in the server configuration, as I don’t know which LoRaWAN version (1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2, 1.0.3 or 1.1) and which revision (A or B) the mDot/EVB uses.

By advance, thank you very much,
    Respectfully,

Etienne

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

Did you set join delay to 5?
    AT+JD=5

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.