Mdot beginner

Home Forums mDot/xDot Mdot beginner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

i mounted the mdot xp1 on micro DK ,after setting up the conduit i accessed mdot from Tera Term and changed the network id and passphrase to match the conduit,but i wasnt able to join the network at+join —>Error , i dont know what to do please help.

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

i followed the troubleshooting guide but am still unable to join ,i have the non cellular conduit i set up the network as WAN as the guide said ,im connecting the conduit to my laptop using ethernet connection ,my laptop has wifi connection ,i put the sub frequency as one,change the network id and the passphrase .then i connected my mdot with udk and used tera term to configure it i followed every procedure still i cant join . i updated my conduit firmware to 1.4.17 and i used serial to upgrade mdot firmware to 3.0.0 and i redid all the procedures still cant join .btw i got to lora antennas with the starter kit i attached one on the lora Conduit and the other one directly on the mdot , im just giving you all the details maybe im doing something wrong.appreciate your help

Ryan Klaassen
    Blocked

Do these settings match the conduit?

AT+PN=value (value = Network Setting from your Conduit)
    AT+JD=value (value = Join Delay from your Conduit)
    AT+FSB=value (915 NA only | value = frequencySubBand from your Conduit)
    AT+NI=1,value (value = Network Name for your Conduit)
    AT+NK=1,value (value = Network Passphrase for your Conduit)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.