Dragonfly Nano Power supply

Home Forums Dragonfly Dragonfly Nano Power supply

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Junaid Farooqi
    Participant

I am confused in designing a board for Dragonfly nano. The power supply for Dragonfly Nano is 3.3V or 5V for proper operation?
    The datasheet says that supply voltage range is 3.3V to 5.25V DC but Developer’s kit say that we have to give 5V supply for Dragonfly devices. What supply I have to use to power up the Dragonfly Nano?

Use the electrical characteristics information from the Dragonfly Nano device guide not the developer kit documentation. Sorry for the confusion.

Kind regards,
    Leon

Junaid Farooqi
    Participant

Thanks Leon. Do you mean I can power up Dragonfly Nano directly from 3.7V LiPo battery?

Yes, the acceptable operating voltage is 3.2v-5.25v.

Junaid Farooqi
    Participant

On page#20 of “MTQN-MNG1-B01 Device Guide”, there is a table of power consumption. This table shows 2 different input voltages (3.8V & 5.0V) but current consumption is only given for 5V except of sleep mode. And for current in sleep mode is not given against 5V input. Why is it so?

I’m checking on the power consumption table. All functionality is there across the voltage range. So it has nothing to do with limitations at certain voltages. That said, I’ll let you know what I find out.

I want to add some clarification about what the developer guide stated regarding 5v on the Dragonfly. There is a jumper on the board “TARGET VOLTAGE” that can be used to set the voltage supplied to MDOT or MTSMC types of devices to 3.3v or 5v. That jumper does not apply to the Dragonfly. Dragonflies will be powered by 5v unless you get a bit more creative and place a jumper from the 3.3v pin of the “TARGET VOLTAGE” connector to the appropriate pin of the 2 pin connector next to the Dragonfly connector.

I don’t have a good reason for why the table is populated as it is other than the full complement of measurements was not taken for each voltage. Are there some specific power draw questions you have that I can help with?

The suspensory ligament arises from How To Make Penis Bigger Naturally Fast too as gives dorsal assistance also as stabilization of your erection by attaching midline towards the penile underlying ( 2 ).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.