Couldn't find anything to satisfy lora-network-server

Home Forums Lora Network Server Couldn't find anything to satisfy lora-network-server

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Rick St John
    Participant

Have a model MTCDT-LVW2-247L-US conduit. I removed the lora-network-server_2.1.5-r5.0_mlinux.ipk using command opkg remove lora-network-server in order to install an older version lora-network-server_1.0.43-r1.0_mlinux.ipk that I know works with my system. Trying to use command opkg install lora-network-server_*.ipk to install either the 2.1.5 or 1.0.43 version, however, keep getting error “Couldn’t find anything to satisfy ‘lora-network-server_1.0.43-r1.0_mlinux.ipk”. Prior to the above command, I’ve downloaded the file to my PC and loaded it into the conduit using the SSH SCP send command. It appears to load to the conduit properly. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

mLinux 3.x is needed for the 1.0.x network server.

See http://www.multitech.net/mlinux/feeds/

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

Lns v1.0.43 was added in mLinux 3.3.15.

Rick St John
    Participant

OK, thanks. Was also not able to re-install the lora-network-server_2.1.5-r5.0_mlinux.ipk however. Do you know why I would not be able to reinstall 2.1.5?

Also, I don’t see 3.3.15 in the standard http://www.multitech.net/developer/downloads/ area; I do see it in the link you provided.

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

Are both IPK’s available in the directory of the command?
    The * is a wildcard which will install any matching IPK. The command may abort on first error.

Remove the 1.0.43 IPK or specify to install the 2.1.5 IPK.

The 3.3.15 tag was a development tag not released.
    3.3.22 would be the release version with with an updated LNS v2.0.16.

In either case the 3.x mLinux versions should be compatible with 1.0.x and 4.x mLinux is not.

Rick St John
    Participant

After loading the ipk using teraterm SSH SCP, get the following error:

root@mtcdt:~# opkg install lora-network-server_2.2.5-r5.0_mlinux.ipk
    Collected errors:
    * opkg_prepare_url_for_install: Couldn’t find anything to satisfy ‘lora-network-server_2.2.5-r5.0_mlinux.ipk’.
    root@mtcdt:~#

Jason Reiss
    Keymaster

For mLinux 4 try using sudo

Rick St John
    Participant

Attempted with sudo, but same error; still running mLinux 4:

root@mtcdt:~# sudo opkg install lora-network-server_2.1.5-r5.0_mlinux.ipk
    Collected errors:
    * opkg_prepare_url_for_install: Couldn’t find anything to satisfy ‘lora-network-server_2.1.5-r5.0_mlinux.ipk’.
    root@mtcdt:~#

Rick St John
    Participant

Figured out this issue. Actually running linux 3.x, so got 1.0.43 to install.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.